O God, listen to my cry! Hear my prayer! From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed…for you are my safe refuge.
This morning’s Psalm spoke directly to my heart.
My heart is overwhelmed…with English papers and due dates, with all the hurt in this world, with uncertainties ahead, with loved little ones that we can’t hold on to…the list could go on.
But looking to HIM who is greater than all of these…
~ the One who gives me wisdom
~ the One who has overcome the world and is making all sad things come untrue
~ the One who holds the future and has a perfect plan
~ the One who watches over, protects, and loves
Thank you Father…my heart is crying out to you and you are my refuge.
182. Quiet morning and refreshed heart
183. Laughing hard with the boys
184. Time just with mama (shopping)
185. Curly hair and cowgirl boots
186. English class- building my character and helping me grow *smile*
187. Talking with my friend over email “texts” :)
188. The CAMP movie…my new favorite